(5) We will only collect personal data and forward the data to public institutions authorised to re-ceive the information as required by the laws applicable or where a court ruling should require us to do so. Our employees and contractors appointed by us are bound to confidentiality and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to disclosure
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction on processing
- Right to revoke your approval to have your data processed
- Right to data portability
(2) You may at any time revoke your consent according to DGPR Art. 6.1 (a) or Art. 9.2 (b) without affecting the legality of previous processing on your consent.